Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Thing 23

The end...finally!

This learning journey was a great introduction to the world of Library 2.0 I've love the sites that cover photosharing and image manipulating. I've enjoyed just about every exercise, however, I felt rushed to finish. In fact, I feel like I'm a student cramming to finish that final paper. I will have to disagree with the person that said that one with computer experience could complete this journey in 4-5 hours. I felt like it took me forever to get through this. Many of us don't have the time from our work schedule and home schedule to dedicate time with the exercises. What can I say? I like to take my time discovering each of the resources provided. That was insane on my part, but I wanted to appreciate every aspect of these tools. Despite the fact that there was so much to cover in the beginning, I enjoyed the learning experience.

I will continue to use these tools and get into more advanced features.

This learning experience has inspired me to create my own personal log to share with family and friends. Thank you to the Virtual Team for supporting us through this adventure.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Congratulations on finishing! What a tremendous job you did -- and taking classes at the same time, fantastic. Thank you for the thoughtful comments, we really appreciate them. Virtual Services Team