Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Thing 18

Zoho Writer

Here's my Zoho created document - (it worked! It was so easy to create this document in Zoho and send it off to Blogger)

I currently use Google Docs, and I must say that I prefer Zoho Writer instead. Zoho provides a more user friendly interface than Google Docs. Zoho was much easier to register as well. I've recommended library users to Google Docs, but I'm going to change my recommendation to Zoho. Zoho offers unlimited storage space! That's great!

This online tool is a wonderful device to use without USB drives, floppys, etc... Time and time again, library users show up with corrupt floppys or just don't know how to email a document to themselves. Why send someone to buy a floppy when they could use this wonderful tool? Not to mention they could use this site using the research computers thus avoiding the tied up 2hr reserveration computers.


1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Great idea for patrons to use Zoho! (By the way, this is Thing 18. Thing 19 is next-- LibraryThing!)